Monday, April 03, 2006
Boys 'n Girls
I am here to let you know that boys are different than girls. Did you know that? I mean, when people say that I don't think they realize the weight in those words. Dee Dee potty trained herself in about 2 days. Here we were at a garage sale and my little 18 month old has disappeared. I found her about 30 seconds later sitting on a little toilet in the driveway. She got it. Bubba on the other hand is now 2 1/2 and it's not working! He would rather sit there and "play" with the toilet paper or pull all the wash cloths off the shelf.
I have tried stickers, jelly beans, and singing some ridiculous song about a little red caboose. We have hand motions...it worked for a while. At daycare, he won't go at all. He can not stop playing long enough to take a minute to go. Soggy pants? Doesn't phase him.
The "bottom" line, ha ha, is that he will when he is ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment